AlkaVista Humble Beginning
We are family run business established on the basis of a genuine enthusiasm for drinking water Alkavista and continue to stand by that ethos today. We realise the importance of after sales care and customer support for water Alkavista and have always made it a priority of ours.
Where other companies may pass you on somewhere else, we do all our customer service in-house and guarantee to be available to talk to on the phone during office hours. The purchase, installation and ongoing maintenance of drinking water facilities are a long-term consideration for our customers, and we strive to ensure that we are able to provide it with as much expertise and friendliness as possible.
Established in March 2015, we now operate out of our Water Refilling Station Building in Poblacion Montevista, Compostela Valley, at which customers are more than welcome to drop by to see our product range and meet our employee. We, of course, do the majority of our refill and delivery work our client to their homes and businesses.
How they work.
We offer reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water systems installation with a various ranges from 14 stages to 28 stages of filtration and from 1000 gpd to 6000 gpd (gallons per day) and also we offer our customers for a new refilling water business like: Purified Water, Alkaline Water and Mineral Water. These systems employ a multi-stage filtration process that reduces impurities and certain contaminants from your water.
The RO filtration process:
- The manifold system directs the water through a sediment carbon pre-filter, ensuring chlorine-free and particle-free water in the first step of the filtration process.
- Water is then directed through the membrane – the heart of the system. The membrane acts as a filter to trap and isolate contaminants, substantially reducing dissolved solids invisible to the naked eye.
- From the membrane, water is channeled through the carbon post filter as a secondary filtration process. Contaminants that slip past the membrane are removed and absorbed. The water is then stored in the pressure tank for on-demand use.
- This highly pure water, however, can pick up tastes and odors from any holding tank. Therefore, when drawn to the tap, the water is run through one last carbon filtration process. This assures you of the highest quality drinking water.
- Our Clear Flo Plus model comes with a built-in booster pump that helps to maintain the system’s maximum feed rate production and performance ratings.
For Inquiry for our RO Machine, please comment below or Contact Us!